Pages

Monday 17 November 2008

November 17, 2008

Yesterday I went to the department store with Mommy, your aunt, and your grandmother. While we were there, I spent a lot of time looking around. (When you go shopping with women, you have a lot of time to do that.) As I was looking around, I saw quite a few parents with very young children. I even saw a father carrying his son. Looking at him, I was thinking that in one or two years that could be you and me. That thought made me very happy.

We’re getting close to when we can see you. I’m getting excited. I’ve been feeling you kick more lately too. You seem to move around a lot. The other night I felt you moving in there, not just kicking, but moving around. It was very interesting. Make sure you grow up into a very healthy baby. You do that, and I’ll make sure you can stay healthy later.

No comments:

Post a Comment