Pages

Monday 3 November 2008

November 3, 2008

With each day that goes by we get one more day closer to seeing you. I can’t wait.

I got thinking yesterday that in a couple years you’ll be able to help me and Mommy when I participate in bike races and biking events. And in ten, eleven, twelve years (maybe sooner, who knows?) you’ll be able to participate too. We’ll be able to do them together. I also got thinking that next year and the year after for the Alishan race (you won’t be big enough to help me out yet) the first thing I want to do when I get to the finish is see you and hold you. I hope you won’t mind how I smell.

Mommy says whenever she pictures you, you’re always moving around. She’s worried you’re going to be a handful. I think that’s all fine as long as you remember to listen to what Mommy and me have to say. We have your best interests at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment